Designed in 1955 by Arne Jacobsen, series 7 chair continues to grace several occasions in the contemporary society. The chair is made from moulded sliced veneers laminated with a four-legged metallic base.
In the UK, you can get series 7 chair from reliable suppliers that sell either online or offline. The most important thing to do in your selection is to engage a supplier that cannot disappoint you in terms of quality of products. Many users think of only a few options for application when they buy the seven series design. However, the chair can be used in a number of applications other than just one area.
The following are some of the areas in which you can use the series 7 chair.
· Dining: either in commercial or residential purposes, you can buy series 7 chairs to fit this purpose. However, it is advisable to find a reliable supplier with quality products that can last. Hotels, restaurants, and residential dining rooms all utilize the design for its awesome quality and flexibility.
· Parties: if you want host many guests at a graduation or birthday party, series 7 chairs can provide adequate seating since they are strong and are not affected by weather elements. Whether you place them inside or outside, you can rest assured that your guests are seated comfortably in stable chairs, to ensure maximum concentration.
· Religious functions: large religious gatherings utilize the chairs to seat visitors during such functions. The same applies to corporate events and other public and private functions where you may require many people seated.
In addition to flexibility in application, series 7 chairs have their own advantages over other types of chairs. If you want Tolix stool in silver or vintage Barcelona chair, you can get it from a reliable supplier in the UK. Here are some of the advantages of buying such chairs:
· They are stackable: with series 7 chairs, storage issues are minimized because of their ability to stack. A few stacks can give you up to hundreds of chairs.
· They are light in weight: as much as they are stackable, the chairs are not bulky. They are light in weight, which means it is easy to move around with them especially in events where guests have to switch sitting positions.
· Variety of designs: you can have the chairs in vintage design or in contemporary design according to your preferences. You can have them with armrests, with padded seat parts or in rolling design.
· They are available in different finishes: you can have the chairs in the color of your choice and the finish you prefer. Whatever your choice, it is advisable to source your seats from a reliable supplier with professional designers to give you seats that meet your expectations.
As in any other product, shopping for series seven chairs can be troublesome, especially if you have little knowledge about them. However, with the points above, you can know why the chairs remain popular in the market even several years after they were invented. For a reliable supplier of series 7 chairs, vintage Barcelona chairs, or Tolix stools, visit Metro Furniture.